Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get a kitchen Island made

Options
  • 30-10-2011 9:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭

We are looking to get a simple kitchen island made and wondered if anyone out in the interweb has recommendations or suggestions for companies to enquire at.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭LithiumKid1976

hi
    we got our kitchen made by jck kitchens in craughwell.

http://www.jck-kitchens.ie/

the are based in craughwell. very professional and great to deal with.
    they did a nice island for us, we are both tall so we got it raised etc.

worth checking them out.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 westcoast1

Try John Walsh from Clarinbridge. He's very good and has some very satisfied high profile clients.

http://johnwalshltd.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Webbs wrote: »
    We are looking to get a simple kitchen island made and wondered if anyone out in the interweb has recommendations or suggestions for companies to enquire at.
    Location? Does it have to be locally?

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭Stacks Mad

A mate of mine builds kitchens from start to finish , PM me if you'd like his number?
    I've seen a lot of his work and he is tasty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,260 ✭✭✭Irish_Elect_Eng

Have you considered DIY?

Ikea or other flat pack kitchen places?

I have seen some nice simple ones done very well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Webbs

Thanks for all the replies guys, went with local carpenter and so far so good.

The DIY option wasnt really an option as no space to build and paint one and not sure if I could have done a good job with winerack etc that we wanted

Advertisement