Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost dog

Options
  • 30-10-2011 9:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

HI favour to ask .our dog a small minature husky rang out the door on saturday evening .
    she is black and white husky answers to the name of lady .if anyone spots can you please respond ,bad time off year for a dog to be out .she has often been out side the house very unusuall for here not to come home .

Thanks .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Hi ya wrote: »
    HI favour to ask .our dog a small minature husky rang out the door on saturday evening .
    she is black and white husky answers to the name of lady .if anyone spots can you please respond ,bad time off year for a dog to be out .she has often been out side the house very unusuall for here not to come home .

Thanks .

Sorry to hear that. Where are you located? That might help to locate her.

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hi ya

Hartstown .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,687 ✭✭✭✭jack presley

She (or a dog very like her) was in Castlecurragh Heath today. A bloke found her yesterday and kept her overnight. I don't know who he was or where he lives in the estate but I spoke to him when I was out walking my two.

He said he had tried ringing the pound but they were shut so he was leaving messages. He said he was going to ring a vet this morning and get he checked out. Is she chipped? If she is the vet/pound will get her back to you pretty quickly.

Sorry I can't be of more help but at least you know she's being looked after. Check the vets/pound first thing in the morning as he'll probably have dropped her off by then. Cute dog by the way!

• Registered Users Posts: 35 Hi ya

Big thanks to jack presley found the dog out wandering yesterday at the junction of blakestown and huntstown .:)got here into car and straight into a warm bath .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,117 ✭✭✭✭MrJoeSoap

Big thanks to jack presley found the dog out wandering yesterday at the junction of blakestown and huntstown .:)got here into car and straight into a warm bath .

Great stuff, sounds like a lovely dog. Any pictures of her?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Thanks .

Why do you let your dog roam??

• Registered Users Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Kev.

January wrote: »
    Why do you let your dog roam??

To poop outside....

Advertisement