Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BF3 No in game chat while online

Options
  • 30-10-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,475 ✭✭✭

Is anyone else having this issue. I played about 4 hours of BF3 online and there is absolutely no in game chat. My headset works and my router is set to have the PS3 in DMZ (for this very reason). I have heard the odd guy but the vast majority do not chat and do not plan attacks.

The best game I had so far was 3 players (including me) stuck to each other and spawned on each other every time. But, a little bit of chat to identify positions would be better.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭polc07

Damien360, I agree to an extent with you, but there seems to be some kind of problem in general with chat, everyone that is talking seems to keep breaking up especially between games loading ?? hopefully it's a simple fix with some sort of patch .

• Registered Users Posts: 338 ✭✭Dean_Mc

Same on the 360...

I wouldn't mind but I just bought a pair of Razer Chimaera 5.1 headsets and the mic is just sitting in front of my mouth sullen from the lack of oral action :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,595 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

yeah it's broken on PS3, you would think they would have got this right, anyway I'm trading this in for Uncharted 3 next friday, no major improvement over the beta

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Ingame chat is limited to squads now so that cuts down on it a lot:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

lucky bastards.

• Advertisement
Advertisement