Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bosc monitor problem

Options
  • 30-10-2011 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭

i have a lovely 1half foot bosc monitor named bosco shes a great eater and lovely markings problem is shes not the friendliest
    got her a month ago and shes kinda warming up to me but still hisses and swipes her tail at me
    i dont want to get rid of her but i want her to warm up to me and my little girl but shes still very hissy at me i hold her every day with caution
    can there be a way to tame her? i was thinking of trading her for a 2month old nile monitor but id feel bad doing it by not givin her a chance
    any advice also i want to know best way to build a 6 foot by 3 foot viv for her
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭antocann

post this one on
    www.herpireland.com
    or
    www.reptile-community.com

will get better response their ,

plenty of handling will do it , these things take time not days , even if u get a younger one , gona be same problem ,

and for a viv , source the glass and wood ,

Advertisement