Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to join a Table Tennis Club

Options
  • 30-10-2011 11:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭

Hey there! looking to take up a new hobby and I've always had a great interest in table tennis. Unfortunately I don't know of much clubs in my locale which is Tallaght in South Dublin. Is there anyone out there that is in a TT club in the locale of Tallaght or close by that would help me join a club, it's always difficult joining these places ! I'm a teen btw. preferably looking for someone who is in the club and would be happy to show me around and help me get aquainted or even if there is a person out there who like me, wants to join but would prefer to join with someone and not go in on there own haha ! thanks guys!

Advertisement