Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lautrecs in Kieran's Street Closed down?

Options
  • 31-10-2011 12:01am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭

Is Lautrecs in Kieran's Street closed down. I hope not had a lovely meal there a while back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭stratowide

Can't say for sure,but I was in it last saturday night week..It was full.
    The food wasn't the best I've ever had in it though.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

There's a thread in the Carlow forum about the one up there. I don't know anything about it but I worked for the owner a long time ago, he encouraged me when I was studying hotel management and he's sound so I'm disapointed if it hasn't worked out for him.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭holyhead

phew, glad it still open. Sorry to hear the food didn't meet your expectations. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭femur61

Heard that a couple of weeks ago I thought it had shut but seems to be open again.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

femur61 wrote: »
    Heard that a couple of weeks ago I thought it had shut but seems to be open again.

Found out last night, it's open under new management.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Benny Cake

I ate there recently and was very disappointed. I would have rated it as the best in KK but it was very poor last week... Hopefully the new owners can make a go of it...

Advertisement