Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Noisy Neighbour Thread

Options
  • 31-10-2011 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Having trouble with noisy neighbours in the apartment block opposite ours. The noise reverberates throughout the complex, bouncing off the walls etc.
    I have tried to reason with them by shouting across the balconies as I can not figure out their apartment number to confront them in a sensible fashion.

I have called the management company but since I can't identify the apartments, they claim there is very little they can do.

I am keeping a log of times/nature of the noise as well as whoever I have spoken to when I call to complain. Naturally, the Gardaí tell me that they do not deal with noise complaints, but that's another matter altogether.

Can anybody advise me as to what to do from here on in please?

Comments

Advertisement