Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it out there?

Options
  • 31-10-2011 3:00am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Im looking for a game that has.

Facebook's Airline Manager
    Microsofts Flight simulator
    and a business aspect like www.businessgame.ie (google cant find it):D

I love the concept of AM. Having the business. But i want the 3d of FS where you can view your airports and hubs. Instead of flying one plane fly all your planes simultaneously. I want to have a business side. so that make a profit and be viable. View your stocks and shares if its not by multiply sim versions instead.

Is there such a game out there of will i be forever dreaming till i find someone to make it....:(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,675 ✭✭✭storker

Im looking for a game that has.

Facebook's Airline Manager
    Microsofts Flight simulator
    and a business aspect like www.businessgame.ie (google cant find it):D

Is there such a game out there of will i be forever dreaming till i find someone to make it....:(

Have you looked at AirHauler and FSPassengers? There's also VA Financials and SimMiles, but I think they're more websites for VA Management than games as such.

Those are the only ones I'm aware of. Apart from Cargo Pilot, but I'd say AirHauler would have more of what you seem to be looking for.

Stork

• Registered Users Posts: 4,205 ✭✭✭Firekitten

Air hauler seems to fit the bill, but its more cargo I believe.

I'm sure there's an airline manager sim game around somewhere, not a facebook one, but a pay game... like sim city or some such thing.

I'm not a fan of this type of stuff tbh, I played airline manager, and once I'd earned enough and built up enough to have two 747s, and the rest of the fleet, I was just... well, I didn't see the point in playing any more. Ah well.

Advertisement