Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Ruger 10 22

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭IrishTarget

I have a 4-16 scope and I found that x8 at 50 meters grouped the best.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭Vote 4 Pedro

I got my 10/22 Target for under 600 euros new. Duffys Galway

Got mine in Duffy's as well, @ €400 it's a good gun, but it's no way a target,

Im not up to brenchrest standard yet, so it will do me for a while.

It will group an inch on a good day at 100. The best I got out of it was a 5 rds touching at 100 with Win Subs. just the once been trying eversince. :)

Im not up to brenchrest standard yet, so it will do me for a while.

It will group an inch on a good day at 100. The best I got out of it was a 5 rds touching at 100 with Win Subs. just the once been trying eversince. :)

That would do me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭bazza888

they are a good fun gun,id love one but it will be next year before iget one and it will have to be at a decent price or else try get a second hand one from the uk thats allready been tarted up!

• Advertisement

Would a heavy barrel fit mine ?
    Some barrels are fluted, I think they look really nice but what's the reason, is it just to reduce the weight.

Remember I said on a good day :D

Fun gun to shoot, I have only made some minor mods to it such as trigger springs.

Advertisement