Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Achtung Baby Reissue - Where to buy in Cork??

Options
  • 31-10-2011 12:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 593 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know where I might be able to buy the boxed set/re-issue of U2's Achtung Baby in Cork??

I tried most of the main record stores in the city over the weekend and while most of them had the basic 2cd version none of them had the boxed sets including b-sides, rarities, ect.

HMV for some reason had the boxed set in vinyl format but not CD and won't be getting it in either. Pity Virgin Megastore closed down, you could always rely on them to get stuff like that...

If anybody spots it please let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Cork City.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

Maybe try ringing smaller places like Roxy Records in Douglas or Music Zone in Carrigaline.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Cool_CM wrote: »
    Maybe try ringing smaller places like Roxy Records in Douglas or Music Zone in Carrigaline.

Didn't Roxy shut down?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,982 ✭✭✭Cool_CM

evilivor wrote: »
    Didn't Roxy shut down?

Forgot about that!

Advertisement