Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xtra Vision pre order?

Options
  • 31-10-2011 2:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

Yeah so I got the LE from Xtra Vision, came with the BtK and Online Pass Code, but it also came with this white card with a code in black on it? What is this for, as you cannot redeem the code on PSN?

Did anyone else buy it at Xtra Vision and get this card? I'm not going to throw it away in case it's important.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Completionist

Could be a code for the physical warfare pack or the specact kit?

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ComeraghBlue

I also got the LE and the usual online pass code and that piece of paper with a code separate from the box. Also is the online pass code I got in the box all I need to get BtK or is there another code? Oraybe what I should ask is the online pass code a LE pass code and will give me access to BtK when it's released. I'm so confused!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

I also got the LE and the usual online pass code and that piece of paper with a code separate from the box. Also is the online pass code I got in the box all I need to get BtK or is there another code? Oraybe what I should ask is the online pass code a LE pass code and will give me access to BtK when it's released. I'm so confused!
    Oh I realized how you get the codes to work. On the BF3 menu go to "store", and press Y button or Triangle and it will let you redeem the codes.

The Online Pass Code, once redeemed, lets you get BtK for free in December. Don't worry dude.

The white piece of paper is for the Physical Warfare Pack, where you are given an SKS sniper and DAO-12 shotgun. Nice!

Well, anyway, that's how you do it.

Oh I realized how you get the codes to work. On the BF3 menu go to "store", and press Y button or Triangle and it will let you redeem the codes.

The Online Pass Code, once redeemed, lets you get BtK for free in December. Don't worry dude.

The white piece of paper is for the Physical Warfare Pack, where you are given an SKS sniper and DAO-12 shotgun. Nice!

Well, anyway, that's how you do it.
    Cheers pal
    where do I enter the code on the white piece of paper for phys warfare pack? (ps3)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

Cheers pal
    where do I enter the code on the white piece of paper for phys warfare pack? (ps3)
    Same place as the online pass =)

The guns you get are pretty awesome, especially the T88 LMG. What's your PSN ID? I need a mic, but could do with a decent squad!

• Advertisement

Cheers pal
    Same place as the online pass =)

The guns you get are pretty awesome, especially the T88 LMG. What's your PSN ID? I need a mic, but could do with a decent squad!

Got the pack in the end

Psn is comeraghblue , add me :)

I want to join a squad now as I feel I've got the hang of it. im still only at level 4 though but Finished top of the team in my last game and feeling confident

Advertisement