Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Peter Marks prices

• 31-10-2011 3:03pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 67 ✭✭

Hi I live in Cork and could anyone recommend which they find is the best peter marks in cork? i have really long and thick hair and I just want a cut and blow dry with a conditioning treatment.
    Also I cant find their prices online. Do they still offer discounts during the week and student discounts. I did read that they take away these discounts at Christmas. I wont be getting my hair cut until then so I just want to know when is the best time to go.
    Also can anyone recommend a good conditioning treatment?
    Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭Oleander

I go to Petermarks in Douglas and the same girl there has been doing my hair for the last two years, I'm always happy with her, she's one of the Senior Stylists. I used to go to Petermarks in Dublin too, I always stick with them.

A cut and a blowdry is €36, I think a colour on top of the cut and blowdry costs about €90, around that price. They do send texts occasionally about 20% off but I think that is all year round, you think you are getting a deal but not really I don't think anyway.

Keratase products are supposed to be good for conditioning, haven't tried it myself as too expensive. Not sure about conditioning treatment at the hairdressers, never had that done.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 corkemm

I used to go to Peter Marks in Douglas for the last few years. I find them very good especially for easi meche highlights and I have never been disappointed.

However, today I went in for a wash,cut and blowdry on barely shoulder length hair and asked for a trim (not a restyle) which took a maximum of 20 mins to do. This usually costs about €36 (which is enough) but today it cost €49!!!:eek: Unfortunately I was so gobsmacked that I just paid them. They handed me a €10 gift card which I can use for Jan & Feb...wow, big deal. I just won't be going back and they have lost a good customer who usually gets her highlights done there...their loss.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 taceistagam

I have had it with Peter Marks. I used to use them all the time but have had far more negative experiences than good. I got a text saying their 20% off would end last Thurs as they like to jack the prices back up for Christmas. The thing is they appear to have 20% off for most of the year apart from Christmas. I am sick of their conveyor belt mentality and poor cuts.

Advertisement