Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Singer Wanted!!!

• 31-10-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Looking for a singer for a new Dublin based band.There's 3 of us, a lead guitarist, rhythm guitarist and a bassist, all in our mid 20s, and living around the city centre. Our influences are bands like The Strokes, Kasabian, The Libertines, Chilli Peppers, Arctic Monkeys, Kings of Leon, The Doors, Oasis, The Beatles, Dirty Pretty Things, The White Stripes, Babyshambles, The View and all that kinda stuff. We are looking for a singer with a style similar to any of those bands. We are doing covers at the moment but intend on doing originals once we get the right singer in. We are not really looking for a karaoke/wedding singer, just someone with their own style.

So basically we'e looking for a singer with a rough and raw edge to their singing style or if your into any of those bands that I mentioned, or have your own style, give us a shout, whereas if your into the likes of Michael Buble, bon jovi, maroon 5, the corona's, snow patrol or anything like that, your're not really what we're looking for. Sorry for being so particular but we're just trying to find the right singer.

If you think you'd be interested or need any more info about the band give us a shout.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31 dena797

id be interested and would like to give it a go...
    wouldnt be the best singer in the world vocally but im into your kinda music..
    give me a shout if your still looking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 JessicaHelenxo

hey, I'm only 18 but I'd be really stoked to at least try out as a singer for your band bro.

hit me up, yeah?
    bitehistongue@live.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 bcar

Hey guys im a singer
    play guitar too
    im 21
    looking to join a band so if you're still looking
    ill pm you my email

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28 skysthelimit

hay id be very interested i'm nearly 21, female and my vocal styles are very versatile but have been compared to that of sweet 75's yva las vagas.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 sheslikethesea

Hey, I'm 21 from the midlands area and I'd be interesting in giving it a go. I'm completely new to all of this but I have a burning passion to get started. I uploaded a few songs to my Soundcloud account so if ye could give them a listen that'd be great :) Any feedback would also be very much appreciated! :)

http://soundcloud.com/sheslikethesea

• Advertisement
Advertisement