Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Availability

Options
  • 31-10-2011 4:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

Hi All

Could anyone advise on how to get UPC to install fibre in an estate?

Here ar some facts: I (and other house owners) have been phoning them (UPC) up over the last 3-4 years, asking about the availablity in our Estate.

Our estate (heatherhill) is located behind the Talbot hotel in Carlow, and have 2 other Estates (Brotherton and The Vale) on either side, which are ALL connected to UPC...

Each time, the response is the same .... WE WILL BE THERE SOON AND YOU WILL GET A FLYER IN THE DOOR....

Even thow they have the best product, no doubt, the yseem to be really dragging their feet with installation. I walk to work everyday and see at least 4-5 vans passing my daily.

After speaking to ICL (fibre provider) they confirmed that the lines should already be installed as the whole area was upgraded simultaniously. . .

So, does anyone have any idea how I can get them more motivated in hooking me up with some fibre power? and also does their support match their sales services? It could be deciding factor after all...

Looking forward to some intellectual answers and any advice is welcome..

Cheers!!
    Tagged:

Advertisement