Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[DLC] Back To Karkand

Options
1234568»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,920 ✭✭✭AnCapaillMor

The famas seems pretty lethal up close but what you said about the iron sight, the sight is actually funny that it's so bad. I so want the MG36, kd ratio is taking hammering trying for the 50 suppresion assists.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

They are a bitch to get, you would probs get them fine if you were just playing and not actively going for them. But the MG36 is well worth it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

Yeah it's worth the grind, the MG36 is a very nice gun. Though I think I slightly prefer the QBB-95 as the extended mag is an absolute necessity with the MG but you can do without it on the QBB.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Lads simples....

Metro 64 player server, I got the 50 suppressions in 2 rounds. Its ****in simple, if you see a chap anywhere just aim around him and 99% of the time someone else kills and you get the assist. The other 1% you kill him, works alot better if your team is hammering the others and have them pinned. My accuracy rating did take a hit getting them but the MG36 with the kobra sights is ****in sweeeeet!

I have it back up to 17.7% now all the same.....;)

Advertisement