Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smartphone from Amazon Germany?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

I bought my lg Optimus 7 from them and it was grand.

Doesn't really help but there ya go...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

I also bought my optimus 7 from amazon.de (from a third party seller though) with no problems.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭crx===

Thanks for the reply's , just pressed the button on the order:):)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

crx=== wrote: »
    so my main question is will there be problems with network on language choice etc.? , anyone here ever had a similar experience ?

The listing states:
    (Hinweis: Original deutsche Ware ohne Branding und SIM-Lock

Which translates as, Original German market product (i.e. it's not a grey import) no branding or sim-lock.

So if the listing is accurate you should have no problem in using it with any sim from any network. If it's not accurate you are then of course within your rights to to return the goods as not as described.

Even on samsung.de they don't mention in the specs what language options are available, you could try emailing Samsung in Germany if you want to be sure.

I also bought the LG Optimus 7 from Amazon.de and when it booted first you were given a list of all the major European languages from which to choose to use, I would imagine this would be the same but can't say 100%.

invest4deepvalue.com

Advertisement