Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

my delete button please help

• 31-10-2011 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭

my delete button keep s deleting on its own like spooky deleting setences without me touching it
    Its not stuck that i can see and i have switched on and off the laptop to no avail

anyone help

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

Is it the Delete key or the backspace key?

The delete key would delete sentences unless the cursor was behind the text..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭whitemocha

sorry its actually the backspace

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,017 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Any liquids spill on the machine recently? Could be damaged keyboard, does it do it all the time, or only occasionally?

Nick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,718 ✭✭✭✭JonathanAnon

yoyo wrote: »
    Any liquids spill on the machine recently? Could be damaged keyboard, does it do it all the time, or only occasionally?

Yeah I was thinking the same... it certainly doesnt seem like something that would be software related... it seems like either the key is physically stuck or the circuit underneath the key has been damaged by a spill of some sort..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 135 ✭✭whitemocha

no nothing spilled it just started acting up today its now not working at all

• Advertisement
Advertisement