Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Another Recommendation

Options
  • 31-10-2011 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭

Phone I've had and loved for about three years now, despite being in perfect working order, is starting to look like it's on it's last legs so I'm looking at upgrading.

It's Nokia 6500 classic and I like it because it is small, slim, sleek, and not over loaded with features, it worked with actual buttons and not a smudgy touch screen, it had internet capability, 3g I think, which wasn't brilliant but it was capable of everything I needed of it; email, facebook and occasional forum surfing.
    I had to order the phone sim free from the UK as it was out of circulation from phone shops here, I reckon I will have to go this route again as nothing in the shops at the moment appeals to me.

Would like to get a phone similar to what I'm using now as smart phones don't have a huge appeal to me on account of the fact that they are huge, use touch screens and are loaded with feature I would have no use for.

So, any recommendations?

Advertisement