Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a dentist in Drogheda

Options
  • 31-10-2011 6:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, recently moved to Drogheda and am looking for a competent/reasonably priced dentist/dental hygenist in the area...no major work to be done just scale and polish......Grateful for any recommendations:D:D:D

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Cormac Reyolds and that entire group at the back of the shopping center are good. Went to them a few weeks ago and they were really nice and professional. There's a group name on the building; "The Smile Factory" or something like that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

AVOID THE SMILE CLINIC LIKE THE PLAGUE. I've had work done there and it was very poor. I now attend Johnsons. Who are also on Fair St and excellent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Really? Never heard bad talk about Smile Clinic before. What's made you so annoyed? I've only been once myself and thought they were nice (bar a weird questionare) and my bro had a tooth out a few weeks ago and also had a good experience. Mind me asking what makes you say that about them? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

I didn't like to ask but, go on...do tell??

Got an appt with Johnson's today for 10.30am tomorrow...so far so good:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Rodger_Muir

I got a filling in one of my front teeth. It was poorly done and wound up effecting my bite. I had to go elsewhere to get it fixed. They also made up some dentures for my mother. That were VERY expensive, But don't fit her mouth properly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 206 ✭✭LH2011

Really? Never heard bad talk about Smile Clinic before. What's made you so annoyed? I've only been once myself and thought they were nice (bar a weird questionare) and my bro had a tooth out a few weeks ago and also had a good experience. Mind me asking what makes you say that about them? :(

used to go here for a number of years, prior to smiles taking over from the previous owner. I no longer go here...

• Registered Users Posts: 684 ✭✭✭WindmillWarrior

LH2011 wrote: »
    used to go here for a number of years, prior to smiles taking over from the previous owner. I no longer go here...

Whats your beef then? I'm thinking of changing from McCaffreys dentists (I think they're still called that anyway) on Fair st and wouldn't mind hearing your opinion...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Pandora2

Hi Folks........had a great experience with Johnson's, would highly recommend them......I just had a scale and polish but all the signs are good and the cost reasonable. I was also delighted to get an almost immediate appointment having just walked off the street...they've got my recommendation :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Switch11

Cormac Reynolds of Wellington Quay Dental, at the back of the town centre.
    Excellent Service, Friendly (I am a VERY Nervous patient) having had bed experience growing up with different dentists. I trust this dental clinic completely, the last time i went i didnt get to see cormac reynolds, a foreign young lady saw me (which i was frecked about) because I was getting a large moler pulled, and i just would have felt more comfortable going back to him as I had seen him before, however she did a teriffic job, gave me time to calm between the time i was there, and could not have made me feel more comfortable if she tried. I will continue to go here regulary

Advertisement