Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guinness pint glasses

Options
  • 31-10-2011 6:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭

Hi, anyone know where to get the new guinness pint glasses (not normal tulip shape)? Want to get them as a present but don't want to acquire them from my local!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,655 ✭✭✭1966

have a look on the Guinness webstore

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

1966 wrote: »
    have a look on the Guinness webstore

Yea tried theyre, they've been out of stock on there for months...

• Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭The Assistinator

Hi, anyone know where to get the new guinness pint glasses (not normal tulip shape)? Want to get them as a present but don't want to acquire them from my local!
    Hi if you try companys that do cleaning products for bars and hotels (they do soaps and towels that kind of stuff) they normally have them.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ocallm

Drinkstuff.com

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭luvlyjubbly

ocallm wrote: »

Drinkstuff.com

thanks, got them on amazon from Barman Limited

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25 Lorraine38

Dunne stores have them as gifts there really nice

Advertisement