Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Poltergeist

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 805 ✭✭✭mrmorgan

join us for dinner! Come on !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

Join us for dinner!
    leg of lepracaun !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

any1 know which house this is. def going 2mrw

Shane St. wrote: »
    any1 know which house this is. def going 2mrw

Evil baby gone, why go,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ghost 1

is this the best we can do on halloween... now that is scary!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Shane St.

argosy2006 wrote: »
    Evil baby gone, why go,

i was that baby :p

Shane St. wrote: »
    i was that baby :p

it died on its way back to its home planet ! :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 appliances

Have to agree with you guys on here about the acting and the accents, truely embarrassing. However, The story about the ghost shouldnt be laughed at or regarded as rubbish (this is what I have seen from a lot of people on similar threads on here) I live in a home in Meath (not a council house btw) and we have very similar goin ons in this house but not to the degree as the faheys I have to say, but none the less, These occurences DO happen guys.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 384 ✭✭ANSI

appliances wrote: »
    Have to agree with you guys on here about the acting and the accents, truely embarrassing. However, The story about the ghost shouldnt be laughed at or regarded as rubbish (this is what I have seen from a lot of people on similar threads on here) I live in a home in Meath (not a council house btw) and we have very similar goin ons in this house but not to the degree as the faheys I have to say, but none the less, These occurences DO happen guys.
    No offence but i would take some convincing all of the galway case is true as on the film. Ramdhanie is full of s*** no wond er cos she is too far up her own behind to see anything else. sehe claims on old posts from around 2005 she did not charge for readings. i know of someone she charged 30 pounds for a tarot reading in around 1991. i do not believe they saw a baby float up.

The acting was rubbish, the fay hee family indeed.:o the :o is for the 'actors'

If you don't mind my asking what happens in your house and would you be prepared to allow anyone to visit? is it happening now?

Hi Ansi, In this house, there has been a presence since the very night we moved in. It takes items from the house and only on rare occasions will it put something back, but you would not believe the places that We would find it. It can become very loud at times when its moving around the house. It is protecting one of us in the family, That Im 100% sure of. We got a small dog approx. three years ago and he would bark franticly and several places in the house but there would be nothing there visualy but the dog no longer takes any notice of it now. I dont tell people about the house because they either say there has to be an explanation for it, we imagine it, or they make a laugh of it. I dont blame people being sceptic. My Daugher and I were the first to hear these things goin on but my wife never heard them and paid little interest to us to be honest until about 6 or 7 years ago I came home and she in the sitting room absolutly terrified, she couldnt move she was that frightened. She explained to me that there was somebody up stairs dragging thing around the floor for over an hour. I simply said, your only hearing it now! Today she is fine with it. Whatever it is thats in the house has never caused us ANY harm but when it takes things, that can really piss me off big time.

• Advertisement

Hi Ansi, In this house, there has been a presence since the very night we moved in. It takes items from the house and only on rare occasions will it put something back, but you would not believe the places that We would find it. It can become very loud at times when its moving around the house. It is protecting one of us in the family, That Im 100% sure of. We got a small dog approx. three years ago and he would bark franticly and several places in the house but there would be nothing there visualy but the dog no longer takes any notice of it now. I dont tell people about the house because they either say there has to be an explanation for it, we imagine it, or they make a laugh of it. I dont blame people being sceptic. My Daugher and I were the first to hear these things goin on but my wife never heard them and paid little interest to us to be honest until about 6 or 7 years ago I came home and she in the sitting room absolutly terrified, she couldnt move she was that frightened. She explained to me that there was somebody up stairs dragging thing around the floor for over an hour. I simply said, your only hearing it now! Today she is fine with it. Whatever it is thats in the house has never caused us ANY harm but when it takes things, that can really piss me off big time.
    have you ever had anyone in like journalist or priest

No, have never had them in and I wouldnt want to either. I did at one time think about calling a priest regarding the house because when it first started initialy, I have to be honest, I was terrified to be in the house on my own during the day. At that time, my wife did not drive so I would drive her to work for 7am but it meant having to go back to the house on my own. I used to sit in the kitchen with the back and front door wide open so I could get out of the house as fast as I could if I had to, but it never progressed past the foot steps and banging and of course taking items from places within the house, So I no, I would want the media or what ever calling.

so no, I would'nt want the media or what ever calling*

so no, I would'nt want the media or what ever calling*
    could you tape the noises and upload them?

I could record them yes, but I dont want to attract attention from the media about it, every rag like the sun and the star would make life unbearable Ansi. Im a very private person.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Paraforme

Hi, dose anyone know if Sandra is still alive? I can’t seem to find her!

Hi, how would you feel about me calling out to you? I’m a paranormal investigator. We do a lot of private investigations free of charge in Ireland. I’d be happy to help if I can.

Hi, dose anyone know if Sandra is still alive? I can’t seem to find her!

Advertisement