Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Humble Indie Bundle: Voxatron Debut

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Been looking forward to this one for ages, bought the **** out of it...

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Is this available to redeem on steam like some of the other humble bundles?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

Is this available to redeem on steam like some of the other humble bundles?

The game is in alpha and is not yet finished so its not yet added to steam. When the game is completed you will be sent a steam code of the game (as part of the bundle)

^^ Thats what Customer services said to me

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,080 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Trevor451 wrote: »
    The game is in alpha and is not yet finished so its not yet added to steam. When the game is completed you will be sent a steam code of the game (as part of the bundle)

^^ Thats what Customer services said to me

Nice one. Thank you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭Amalgam

AlmightyCushion, bear in mind, for reasons that will become obvious.. it doesn't really need Steam.

Let me check.. ahh yes. VoxatronSetup.1.3.exe. Size: 981kb

Lovely game, not sure of its long term playability, but very enjoyable.

• Advertisement

Amalgam wrote: »
    AlmightyCushion, bear in mind, for reasons that will become obvious.. it doesn't really need Steam.

Let me check.. ahh yes. VoxatronSetup.1.3.exe. Size: 981kb

Still I just like having games in my steam folder. Means I'll never lose it.

This is a perfect Humble game, I loathed the Frozenbyte bundles, the idea of having to mooch games close to, or over 1GB..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Wow, these humble bundles releases seem to be increasing in frequency. I don't think it's a game I'd be interested in much but I'll support them anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭Mindkiller

There's a rumour going around that The Binding of Issac and Blocks that Matter will be part of an Indie Bundle soon. Supposed to be from the Steam register

• Registered Users Posts: 83,332 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

And thats what happened to Lemmings :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭gizmo

Mindkiller wrote: »
    There's a rumour going around that The Binding of Issac and Blocks that Matter will be part of an Indie Bundle soon. Supposed to be from the Steam register
    Rumour confirmed. Just activated the other two games via the now available Steam key.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,326 ✭✭✭Zapp Brannigan

I've bought every Humble Bundle so far and I've probably only played 4 of the games for any decent length of time.

Something is wrong with me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

I've bought every Humble Bundle so far and I've probably only played 4 of the games for any decent length of time.

Same here. I even got the World of Goo pay what you want, but haven't played it for more than a few minutes! :D But the ones I've played all the way through have been excellent. Aquaria, Braid, and VVVVVV are very entertaining. I really should try to get Trine, Samorost 2 and Machinarium done.

I had close to no interest in Indie games previously but I've spent more on them now than big titles in recent times.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Blocks that matter is f ucking hard.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

trine is pretty ****ing good, I paid 15 for it ages ago and it was well worth it

• Registered Users Posts: 3,855 ✭✭✭Polar101

OK going to get this now that they added Isaac and Blocks. I've bought all humble bundles, haven't really played the games too much yet but one day I will. :)

I only paid $1 and still got blocks and Isaac (although I had paid a fiver for BOI previously)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

If We buy the bundle now, and they add more games, do we get the newly added ones too ?

Korvanica wrote: »
    If We buy the bundle now, and they add more games, do we get the newly added ones too ?

yeah they'll email you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,992 ✭✭✭Korvanica

jayteecork wrote: »
    yeah they'll email you.

Cheers, I'd bought other bundles before but usually near the end...think ive only missed one bundle..

And as previous posters have said. I've barely played any of them. Nice to have though and to support the charities etc.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

Monotype wrote: »
    Same here. I even got the World of Goo pay what you want, but haven't played it for more than a few minutes! :D But the ones I've played all the way through have been excellent. Aquaria, Braid, and VVVVVV are very entertaining. I really should try to get Trine, Samorost 2 and Machinarium done.

I had close to no interest in Indie games previously but I've spent more on them now than big titles in recent times.

World of Goo is amazing, one of the funniest games i've ever played :D just look at my avatar

I see what you mean. I joined Steam today, out of curiosity, partly due to your comment ..and activated all my Humble Bundle Steam keys.

Downloaded Revenge of the Titans as a test, from Humble Bundle #2 ..and the Steam version is totally up-to-date with half as many more in game upgrades and much more stable.

I get it now, pretty neat. I'm hooked.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

World of Goo is amazing, one of the funniest games i've ever played :D just look at my avatar

Yep. World of goo is sure a great game :) I bought both the wiiware and pc versions :P

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Amalgam wrote: »
    I see what you mean. I joined Steam today, out of curiosity, partly due to your comment ..and activated all my Humble Bundle Steam keys.

Downloaded Revenge of the Titans as a test, from Humble Bundle #2 ..and the Steam version is totally up-to-date with half as many more in game upgrades and much more stable.

I get it now, pretty neat. I'm hooked.

Wait for the Steam Xmas Sale, hide your wallet

Advertisement