Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Backing up contacts on a Nokia 6303 classic?

Options
  • 31-10-2011 8:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Can anybody tell me how to back up my contacts on my Nokia 6303 classic?

I'm changing provider and getting an iphone 4, and it says I have to download my contacts.

But I can't figure out how I backup and store my contacts? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,224 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Copy them all to sim and when your getting your new phone in the shop get them to copy all the numbers from your old sim to the new micro sim.
    If you've to many contacts to fit all on the sim, go to ovi.com and download nokia pc suite and back them up to that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Copy them all to sim and when your getting your new phone in the shop get them to copy all the numbers from your old sim to the new micro sim.
    If you've to many contacts to fit all on the sim, go to ovi.com and download nokia pc suite and back them up to that.

See I ordered my new phone online, so wasn't going to go into the shop.

I downloaded Ovi, performed the backup, snyc'd my contacts. But it says I only have 1 contact backed up???????

Wonder why is that? My phone still has all my contacts, but Ovi only says it has 1 contact, even though it said "sync was successful" :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

All your contacts are on the sim rather than phone memory.

Menu> names> more> move contacts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Davy wrote: »
    All your contacts are on the sim rather than phone memory.

Menu> names> more> move contacts

Ahhhh, that makes sense Davy, the only contact that transferred was the only one on my phone memory, the rest were on my SIM.

Thanks Davy :)

Advertisement