Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Haunting

Options
  • 31-10-2011 9:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

On tonight at 11 on TV3.
    Anyone remember this, i remember it well, it all happened in the summer of 1995.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,456 ✭✭✭fishy fishy

you beat me to it jonjo. Wasn't that the one in Corrib Park.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭leddpipe

is that going to be the "A Haunting" account of this?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

you beat me to it jonjo. Wasn't that the one in Corrib Park.

Yes, it was haunted by a baby that had been buried alive in 1890 by a priest and a nun.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭vulcan57

Is this the one that is totally Americanised ?

• Registered Users Posts: 669 ✭✭✭GalwayGaillimh

Interesting story, was like they shot it in the states and mixed footage of Galway through it. I think they were on the Late Late that time too.

Si Deus Nobiscum Qui Contra Nos

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

Christ! They really should have researched Galway instead of just taking pics of Long Walk.
    Ive never seen a house in the city with steps up to it (never mind one thats supposed to be 30 years old and looks like a Cornflakes box). And dont even get me started on the accents :-o
    Interesting story though. I sort of remember it but think I must have been away at the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

vulcan57 wrote: »
    Is this the one that is totally Americanised ?

With the fay-hee family. Not the Fahey family. Watched a bit on Youtube there.

Makes the Blair Witch Project look well scripted and produced.

Advertisement