Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best type of classes for sore back?

Options
  • 31-10-2011 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 608 ✭✭✭

Hi guys.

I just started in Penneys two weeks ago as a Christmas temp. The work involves everything from running around the store tidying up clothes rails, folding clothes for a few hours and bending up and down packing bags at the registers. I've found I'm pretty sore at the end of the day, particularly along the region around the length of my spine and around my shoulders.

I was thinking I might start yoga classes but I'm not sure what type I should be looking for. I used to do yoga as a young teenager with my mother but I don't remember it being any particular type. I'm not looking to get a workout from it, I just want to gain a bit of strength and flexibility. More importantly, I want to learn some poses that I can do easily enough at home after a day at work to help loosen up a bit.

I appreciate any help you can give me!

Thanks.

Comments

Advertisement