Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice - Episode 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Well my source is right then lol!

Unfortunately so. Thanks.

"Will I get you my Ann and Barry's" - Quality put down.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,643 ✭✭✭R.D. aka MR.D

Jesus Louise have you ever heard of being a gracious loser!

Might actually watch the wee after thing tonight to see what she says...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭HellFireClub

BOHSBOHS wrote: »
    its not funny hellfire club , hope a mod spots it:mad:

Report it if you have an issue with it, don't see a charter breach there to be honest.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,184 ✭✭✭✭Lapin

Well my source is right then lol!

Ya please keep your source's wisdom to yourself from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Ffs...cadburys again! Ridiculous!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

This is such tacky amateur tat compared to BBC

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭omerin

jesus the standard is very poor. I wouldn't let them run a bath let alone a business

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

padraig_f wrote: »
    If it's another advertising campaign next week I'm out.

Did you see the preview for next week? :D

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,076 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Report it if you have an issue with it, don't see a charter breach there to be honest.

I'm pretty sure it breaks the "don't be a dick" rule. I've seen others banned in other threads for posting spoilers as well. Think it was in the main TV forum though.

Lapin wrote: »
    Ya please keep your source's wisdom to yourself from now on.

Ya wanna know who gets the bullet next week?!? :D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 750 ✭✭✭Tisserand

Louise a big snob, sneering about Conor's manners or lack of them! Great sense of humour Conor pretending Eugene was fired too..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

What a fookin knob Louise is. Glad she's gone. Her and her hairy lip.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Unfortunately so. Thanks.

"Will I get you my Ann and Barry's" - Quality put down.

Your man Eugene is good. It's like he's thinking what am I doing here with all these wasters

I'm pretty sure it breaks the "don't be a dick" rule. I've seen others banned in other threads for posting spoilers as well. Think it was in the main TV forum though.

In fairness I won't post again as to who is up for the chop.

What a fookin knob Louise is. Glad she's gone. Her and her hairy lip.

Don't forget the husky voice as well. Makes you wonder.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

Is Conor's business selling bangers?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,909 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

Eh...from the charter.

"Posting ANY kind of spoilers about upcoming reality shows (based on leaked news in tabloids, leaked news on websites, moles in the audience, or any other sources) will result in a 2 week instant ban from the Television forum."

Eh...from the charter.

"Posting ANY kind of spoilers about upcoming reality shows (based on leaked news in tabloids, leaked news on websites, moles in the audience, or any other sources) will result in a 2 week instant ban from the Television forum."

Lol it was only a rumour I heard haha! Point taken.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,287 ✭✭✭padraig_f

Heroditas wrote: »
    Did you see the preview for next week? :D

Yeah, same show as this week, except sponsored by Cadbury's instead of B&Q. There's no drama in these tasks, because no-one's actually doing anything, just a bunch of people in a room arguing about a poster. I couldn't care less who got fired in the end. Big fan of the BBC show, but done with this now.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,412 ✭✭✭Lord Trollington

Hairy lip comment taken back, I'd giver one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭dolittle

Tisserand wrote: »
    Was that Conor blessing himself...

yeah spot on, the clown, hope hes praying for a new head

• Registered Users Posts: 4,048 ✭✭✭dolliemix

Louise is not a good business person at all. She'll always believe she is the victim if things don't go her way. she's a sulker and Bill was right, you won't get listened to without respect

She's getting way too much credit from this panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,342 ✭✭✭✭starlit

ah Eugene ha ha ha! He gas, loved him as the old woman, never expected it from him it was hilarious though!

Aww, Maurice so cute! He has the power to sell sex as he says sex sells which is true! Both teams worked hard though I thought.

Can't believe Chris is still in it though, he got away again, he be out soon!
    Pity that Louise is out but think she had it coming though with her lax performance despite doing well in one of the tasks where she was PM.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,290 ✭✭✭Ardent

efb wrote: »
    This is such tacky amateur tat compared to BBC
    #
    Amen. It's so bad it's practically unwatchable.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,900 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

Hairy lip comment taken back, I'd giver one.

She looked ok on the follow up show......

• Registered Users Posts: 11,928 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I have to say Bill's receptionist comes across as a very icey lady.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,512 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

HellfireClub banned for a week for breaking the 'no spoilers' rule.

It's clearly covered in the forum charter.
    Posting ANY kind of spoilers about upcoming reality shows (based on leaked news in tabloids, leaked news on websites, moles in the audience, or any other sources) will result in a 2 week instant ban from the Television forum.

Ban reduced to 1 week because he edited the post after complaints.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,478 ✭✭✭Heroditas

dolliemix wrote: »
    Louise is not a good business person at all. She'll always believe she is the victim if things don't go her way. she's a sulker and Bill was right, you won't get listened to without respect

She's getting way too much credit from this panel.

Have you seen her profile?
    She doesn't have a huge amount of experience in marketing.
    In fact, she doesn't have a huge amount of experience in anything that might paint her as an entrepeneur.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tcostelloe

same i completely forgot about it but i will watch it later thanks to sky+ i think they were doing some B&Q ad.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 904 ✭✭✭squadro

couldnt watch this week as the sight of jackie in them trousers that were too tight round the under carriage in the opening shots scared the bejeebus outta me.

Advertisement