Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

510 help needed

• 31-10-2011 11:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi having problems with 510 batteries staying on the whole time even when not connect to atty, tried banging them on table, to put out sensor nothing helps. I heard there is a new auto 510 battery out that has a vacum sensor to stop this problem but i can't find it any where. Any help appreciated

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21 ktala

Hi having problems with 510 batteries staying on the whole time even when not connect to atty, tried banging them on table, to put out sensor nothing helps. I heard there is a new auto 510 battery out that has a vacum sensor to stop this problem but i can't find it any where. Any help appreciated

That means batteries on their way out. If you got at least 4-6 weeks out of them then you did well. All components of e-cigarettes are disposable on the long run. Happened to me before. Means time for new batteries.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 loopylou042

Thanks Ktala. Sorry don't no how to thank for reply

Advertisement