Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving cert study plan?

• 31-10-2011 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

Im in leaving cert now and would like a study plan that i could stick to for the rest of the year that would help me.

im fairly good at all my subjects but i have been getting C's and D's and want at least B's in my subjects. i do maths irish english french geography biology and business.

i get very early in the morning at 7:00am and get home at half 4 so its a long enough day. i have morning study for an hour also. i would like to do at least 3 hours a day of study at home after written homework.

what would you recommend?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭Sunny!!

Constant revision is what works for me.

I spend at least 2 hours a week on topics we've done along time ago.

I don't place too much emphasis on the present stuff, obviously listen in class and do the homework to get an idea.

But I might properly revise it in a month.

Like for example in Irish you might be doing aistes for example now, and you done poetry a month ago, you have to go over the poetry.

Hope this helps:)
    any q's feel free to ask

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 Tcostelloe

Thank you!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 244 ✭✭njd2010

Study plans work different for everybody, but I posted a general tips thread a while back that might be of some help.

Advertisement