Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Were you a regular in the Rock Garden/Eamonn Dorans? I want to talk to you

Options
  • 01-11-2011 12:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭

I will be making a short feature audio documentary for my final year college project about the removal of Eamonn Dorans/The Rock Garden from the Dublin music scene. It's been replaced by a pseudo-tourist, cringe-worthy pub that blends in with the rest of Temple Bar.

I will be looking to interview as many people as possible as part of this so if you were one of the hundreds of musicians or thousands of people who remembers the smell of vomit, digusting toilets, even more disgusting pints but the craic that advocates of rock music could have in there then leave me a message. I want to talk to you.

I need as many voices as I can for this, looking to interview people in and around the city center over the next fortnight. I can travel Southside too.

PM me if you'd like to help, I'll only take ten minutes of your time :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

Bump to this :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,957 ✭✭✭The Volt

One final bump :) would like to get another couple of voices for this.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭montec

Pm'd you there!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭LH Pathe

Can only speak of the days groups like cythrall, synapse etc. every Saturday afternoon.. circa 93 - and beating the crap out of metallifags ^^ Only ones you didn't actually have to bash for the ticket.

what else, what else. did I mention beating the crap out of the guys in t-shirt of a toilet with a knife coming out?!! good times.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,861 ✭✭✭RayCon

LH Pathe wrote: »
    Only ones you didn't actually have to bash for the ticket.......! good times.

Sorry ... got a bit confused with your post ... you used to bash blokes off in the jax for tickets ? :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5 HASTIS

Voltwad wrote: »
    I will be making a short feature audio documentary for my final year college project about the removal of Eamonn Dorans/The Rock Garden from the Dublin music scene. It's been replaced by a pseudo-tourist, cringe-worthy pub that blends in with the rest of Temple Bar.

I will be looking to interview as many people as possible as part of this so if you were one of the hundreds of musicians or thousands of people who remembers the smell of vomit, digusting toilets, even more disgusting pints but the craic that advocates of rock music could have in there then leave me a message. I want to talk to you.

I need as many voices as I can for this, looking to interview people in and around the city center over the next fortnight. I can travel Southside too.

PM me if you'd like to help, I'll only take ten minutes of your time :)
    HEY WE ARE A BAND WHO PLAYED THERE. HASTIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Soooo, year before last, Hastis:D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

I think he's probably got all the info he needs by now, thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement