Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Tattoo Quote :)

Options
  • 01-11-2011 12:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭

Having tattoos doesn't make someone a delinquent or a thug,
    nor does it make women trashy!.
    It s Art..Art is about self expression an creativity.
    Some people hang their art..
    I wear mine.:).If you've got ink and you're Proud of it..
    Like This !!:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

pudzey101 wrote: »
    Having tattoos doesn't make someone a delinquent or a thug,
    nor does it make women trashy!.
    It s Art..Art is about self expression an creativity.
    Some people hang their art..
    I wear mine.:).If you've got ink and you're Proud of it..
    Like This !!:)
    ...............................................what??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

...............................................what??

read it again you'll understand :) people with tattoos are often frowned upon by others :(

Just looking for good quotes from people here :)

I understand it I just think it's stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 306 ✭✭audi a4 2008

read it again you'll understand :) people with tattoos are often frowned upon by others :(

Just looking for good quotes from people here :)

u should know raze them all loves tattoos,:)

your opinion man :) i like it though as their my favourite form of art :)

• Advertisement

u should know raze them all loves tattoos,:)
    I have seven of them with two more booked in for the 16th. If you're going to make smug sarcastic comments about a poster at least be sarcastic as I love body mods be it branding, piercings, tattoo's, scarification, implants.

I have seven of them with two more booked in for the 16th. If you're going to make smug sarcastic comments about a poster at least be sarcastic as I love body mods be it branding, piercings, tattoo's, scarification, implants.

me too dont get me wrong here :) im just fed up of people asking "wow did you get that one in prison" stuff like that :) just wanted to express my love for them here lol :)

sorry if u think i was been sarcastic as i was not:),im covered myself ,what i was saying is you like tattoos as i know from the forum,again sorry if u picked up on it wrong no malice intended audi

me too dont get me wrong here :) im just fed up of people asking "wow did you get that one in prison" stuff like that :) just wanted to express my love for them here lol :)
    I've never once been asked that, nor has anybody I know, where do you live 1940??

sorry if u think i was been sarcastic as i was not:),im covered myself ,what i was saying is you like tattoos as i know from the forum,again sorry if u picked up on it wrong no malice intended audi
    Ah thought you were being sarcastic as alot of people don't read my posts properly and I can come across quite badly (e.g. nobody realised in the guy asking about the phoenix tattoo that I had a whited out sentence under the sarcasm)

• Advertisement

Ah thought you were being sarcastic as alot of people don't read my posts properly and I can come across quite badly (e.g. nobody realised in the guy asking about the phoenix tattoo that I had a whited out sentence under the sarcasm)

ha ha its fine ,i love tattoos and im constantly defending peoples right to have one you can see from other treads im quite vocal on it.

im geting a new one myself in a few weeks my man nearly has the design done cant wait.and its my last one as im not able for pain no more ha ha geting old:D

ha ha its fine ,i love tattoos and im constantly defending peoples right to have one you can see from other treads im quite vocal on it.

im geting a new one myself in a few weeks my man nearly has the design done cant wait.and its my last one as im not able for pain no more ha ha geting old:D
    You's a woman??? but you're on the internets with a car name...does not compute:confused:

You's a woman??? but you're on the internets with a car name...does not compute:confused:

ha ha youre very bad tonight are you haveing a blonde day:D.
    what i mean is my tattoo artist will have design done by next week and i can only do one more tattoo as my back is only left.:)

well you said my man not my artist!! and yeah bloody brain is blitzed from a bit of a hectic weekend from thursday!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 tommybrown

Nothing happens unless first we dream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

Kingdom Hearts :)

tumblr_lh16mvZZqz1qzabkfo1_500.jpg

Getting "god can take away lifes but cant take away the memorys" on the 20th
    Just dont know where on my body yet :(
    Any help? where'd be a good place?

Getting "god can take away lifes but cant take away the memorys" on the 20th
    Just dont know where on my body yet :(
    Any help? where'd be a good place?

hi,can i run this wording by you:)

god can take a life
    memories he may not.

as for where you want to put tattoo ,we are all different and only you would know best,i allways like wording/letters down by the side:)

Advertisement