Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses

Options
  • 01-11-2011 12:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

I'm looking to expand my horizons and maybe take up some courses for self improvement etc.

Just wondering if there is any good cooking courses and foreign language courses that are around that I could do?

I don't mean college or anything, a night course or something?

Cheers.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

whatislife wrote: »
    I'm looking to expand my horizons and maybe take up some courses for self improvement etc.

Just wondering if there is any good cooking courses and foreign language courses that are around that I could do?

I don't mean college or anything, a night course or something?

Cheers.

If its language courses your after, I got quite good at Spanish via one called livemocha.com Its all user generated (or it was when I used it 2 years back, presuming its all still free) content so you might have someone from Spain teaching you Spanish and you can contribute back (though you don't have to) by correcting someone else's work, taking lessons while you might right one yourself. Think of it as TEFL but with a computer instead of a teacher!

Advertisement