Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Missing dog, Navan Road area

Options
  • 01-11-2011 9:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭

Bitch Jack Russle missing from the Navan Road, Ashington area.

Tan and white markings and wearing a red coller.
    Very light in weight and friendly with people, she will lie on her back when approached and want a belly scratch even from strangers, does not get on well with other dogs though.

She got out of the house yesterday evening and has not been seen since.
    Possibly the worst night of the year for her to go missing too, very worried owners.

Anyone seen her PM me here.

Cheers, Dan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

They tend to make their way back, does she get walked much? they will return to places they know. without disclosing your address, where are you? I'm in the older area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

Just found out minutes ago that she is home. A neighbour from a nearby road took her in last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 783 ✭✭✭No1J

Good to hear, mine done a runner a few times, the furthest she got was Cummo's, did she go far?

By the way, what's the story with you and your dogs, didn't Freddy run away a few months back and was found.
    Get a lead or a gate or feed them them or something.
    p.s Freddy and my one look like they had the same dad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,624 ✭✭✭Dancor

No1J wrote: »
    Good to hear, mine done a runner a few times, the furthest she got was Cummo's, did she go far?

By the way, what's the story with you and your dogs, didn't Freddy run away a few months back and was found.
    Get a lead or a gate or feed them them or something.
    p.s Freddy and my one look like they had the same dad.

haha

Yes Fred done a runner a few months back.

Fred belongs to my father and Holly is my in-laws dog, they live in different parts of town. Holly was kept in last night as it was Halloween and they have no idea how she got out, but people coming and going she obviously slipped out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭cosmic

The poor little pet must have been terrified by the bangers and done a runner out of stress. Happens a lot at this time of the year. Luckily she was found safe and sound.

• Advertisement
Advertisement