Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Breakfast for 4 in Tony's Bistro for €3.99

Options
  • 01-11-2011 10:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭

Groupon deal here.

Might be useful for somebody.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,508 ✭✭✭Lemag

That's unreal. It'll pobably be impossible to get a seat in there (let alone 4) before the expiry date but well worth the gamble at that price. How cheap will the product be though:confused::(

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Heard they do a cracking fry in there

Must check it out next weekend if I'm around

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

lads if ye are only paying €3.99 for a breakfast, and even at that price they are making a profit just think of the sort of muck quality sausages, bacon etc they
    may be using?

I'll pass.

lads if ye are only paying €3.99 for a breakfast, and even at that price they are making a profit just think of the sort of muck quality sausages, bacon etc they
    may be using?

I'll pass.

Their beans, sausages and bacon are not to my liking, and I'm not overly fussy about grub. They do a decent stew though and I'd wander in for an evening feed occasionally.

In saying that, at €3.99 for 4 breakfasts they are making nothing on it, the Groupon crowd get some of that money too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 992 ✭✭✭kcb

RoverJames wrote: »
    Their beans, sausages and bacon are not to my liking

How so?

Just curious. I've never been there but never inclined either!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Good value must call in there

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭Sonics2k

Half tempted to go down town just for this.

Tony's is a great little place and the fry-ups are nice.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,846 ✭✭✭Fromthetrees

The all you can eat Chinese on the other side of the street just down a bit do a fry up for 4 yoyos as well.:D

kcb wrote: »
    How so?

Just curious. I've never been there but never inclined either!

Just don't find them very nice tastewise tbh. Just sort of a blandness, lacking in taste. I love Batchelors Beans, at work the beans aren't BAchelors either but they are ok, I wouldn't like Heinz beans for instance, dunno what Tonies use but they aren't great. The sasuages are a bland fest too. As I said, very decent place for an evening lash of stew in the winter, lovely stew with great fresh veg etc so I'm far from anti the place. I've had quite a few evening dinners in there and was always very happy with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Food used to be much nicer, gone downhill. New favourite is the coffee pot in blackpool or else liberty grill.

• Advertisement
Advertisement