Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need someone to level garden

• 01-11-2011 11:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hey there,

I'm looking for someone to come in and dig (rotavate) my back garden (Castletroy) and to level it out. I had been working on this myself for the past few months but my back has given up on me so I need some labourers to come in and finish the job. I have contacted a few people previously, however so far I have not had any takers. It was either too small a job or too big.

The garden is 140 Sq Metres and I have dug half of it and put down drainage already. There is still a nice bit of work bit nothing too major for someone used to this type of work.

Would anyone know of someone who would be interested in taking this on. Even though we are in to November now I would love get it levelled out and cleaned up as its depressing looking out at it.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,163 ✭✭✭✭Liam Byrne

Liberty Landscaping are good, and sound guys too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

Seamus Martin in Ballyneety creative gardens

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭john_cappa

Sounds like you just want a labourer/handyman?

Check the boards in superquinn etc. Sure you can find someone cheap for a days pay that you can direct exactly what you want them to do. Would be worth renting a hand rotavator for the day also rather than using a spade. Around 40 quid a day or if you rent sat morning you get it for two days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 seamie11

Hi just wondering if you have got anyone yet,please call Mick 085 7756536,living in Dooradoyle,all types of building,lawns,painting,deliveries etc.Good prices

Advertisement