Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To buy or not to buy

Options
  • 01-11-2011 11:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭

Folks

Having trouble deciding to buy this game or not. Im a BF fan played many hours of BF2 and BC2.

I think im getting fussy in my old age but I dont see why I should fork out another wad of cash to play the same core game but with extra shiny bits ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

More than enough of a different game from BC2 to warrant purchase for me. I loved BC2 and put in about 200 hours, but the movement and controls always felt too heavy. BF3 nails this.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,528 ✭✭✭copeyhagen

its 100% nothing like any of their last games.

its immense...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

For €18.89, how can you go wrong - http://cdkeyshere.com/battlefield-3-cd-key.html?

I got my copy from here after getting fed up with waiting for my Gamestop delivery, had the key in 30 minutes, changed the language to English and voila!

Great game BTW, couple of bugs which will hopefully get sorted in the next few patches. If you have a half-decent rig / graphics card, go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭Sanjuro

While immediately you'll think 'well this seems rather familiar,' it is a Battlefield game, and the roots are always going to show. But it's more than just 'same engine, a bit shineyer.' It's a much, much better game than what's come before. Don't fight it, just get it.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

FFS Tyrant I told you to buy it already!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 580 ✭✭✭Tyrant^

If I can get it for €18 sure why not ...

How do they sell keys so cheap !?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭grizzly

My understanding is that in territories like Russia, where there is a culture of not paying for software (even government departments will pirate software), games companies have to sell at far lower prices to get people to consider even that price. Also wages would be lower.

Advertisement