Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dylan Moran Gig

Options
  • 01-11-2011 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭

I'm heading to this in the Opera House tonight. Cannot wait, love his stuff so much. Just wondering if any other Boardsies are going? Should be a great gig :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

I'm gutted! I would have LOVED to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭AwayWithFaries

440Hz wrote: »

He's playing tomorrow night as well. Not sure if tickets are sold out yet, you can check here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,424 ✭✭✭440Hz

Site keeps telling me they are having technical difficulties so I can't check if they have tickets left or not. I guess I could just try ringing ;)

Yeah their site is a bit crap, it crashed when I was booking tickets as well, I just ordered over the phone after. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,863 ✭✭✭Papa_Lazarou

I'm going tomorrow and got really really good seats. Can't wait!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭ríomhaire

440Hz wrote: »
    Wish I wasn't so broke! Jazz weekend and Halloween totally ruined me. I've never been to a proper standup!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Cadyboo

I'm heading to this in the Opera House tonight. Cannot wait, love his stuff so much. Just wondering if any other Boardsies are going? Should be a great gig :)

Never knew about this. OH loves him, pity..

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

I'm going tomorrow and got really really good seats. Can't wait!!
    Heading tomorrow with a few mates myself

Really looking forward to it - fantastic comedian!

He was brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,419 ✭✭✭tommy21

Going tomorrow night (or I guess tonight?) - seen him before in Vicar St. unreal!

• Advertisement

Going by peoples reviews on facebook he was awesome last night. Didn't hear one bad thing about the whole show.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

Went to the one tonight, he was great.
    From where I was (upper circle) I couldn't see an empty seat, packed out.

Great craic when he mentioned it was his birthday :D hip hip

Really enjoyed myself last night - he was very good, it was packed alright because the heat in there was something else!!

Must keep an eye out on more brilliant acts coming to Cork!

He was just as good as i expected him to be. Was class only four rows from the front and bang smack in the middle. Even caught the bar of chocolate he threw out into the crowd at the end :P My cheeks were in quite a lot of pain leaving!!

He was just as good as i expected him to be. Was class only four rows from the front and bang smack in the middle. Even caught the bar of chocolate he threw out into the crowd at the end :P My cheeks were in quite a lot of pain leaving!!
    Frame that chocolate!!

I was about 8 rows back from you bang in the middle!

PaulieC wrote: »
    Frame that chocolate!!

I was about 8 rows back from you bang in the middle!

It's going into a locked box in the fridge as i speak :P Being a biochemistry student i could probably pull his DNA off it too..... .you may very well see vials of his DNA being sold on ebay soon :pac:

It's going into a locked box in the fridge as i speak :P Being a biochemistry student i could probably pull his DNA off it too..... .you may very well see vials of his DNA being sold on ebay soon :pac:
    Try recreate a lab Dylan Moran then sell him to Dylan Moran for huge money

PaulieC wrote: »
    Try recreate a lab Dylan Moran then sell him to Dylan Moran for huge money

I think you are onto something there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,497 ✭✭✭Yester

Went to the one tonight, he was great.
    From where I was (upper circle) I couldn't see an empty seat, packed out.

Great craic when he mentioned it was his birthday :D hip hip

Hurray! Always a fan of Dylan Moran and it was great to see him live. My only complaint was the duration of the show. There were still late comers taking off their coats when it was time for the interval.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭Captain Graphite

Went on the Tuesday night. He was fantastic! :D
    I agree that it would have been nice if the show lasted a little longer, but still he was brilliant. His comment on metal fans is now my signature! :pac:

• Advertisement
Advertisement