Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Former landlady wants money for structural issues

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 382 ✭✭Mister Dread

Have a laugh with her. Apologise over the phone and say you'll hvae hte money in her account. Keep on stringing her along with excuses for a month. Thats how I usually deal with these sort of jokers.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭robd

BostonB wrote: »
    Why would you assume the extractor is in the bedroom?

I assumed from first post. I missed subsequent post where he mentioned an ensuite.
    Moved out of property some time ago and landlady couldn't have sang my praises more as a tenant. There's been a damp problem in my room and the damp was in a corner in the bedroom which is at the front of the house. Received a message from landlady saying she's had to replace X, Y and Z due to the damage and a guy that came to look said it's purely down to me not using the extractor fan.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

I was wondering. ;)

Advertisement