Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Christmas cards?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 1:00pm

Any online solution to the annual quest for a decent Christmas Card? I'd love to find some nice ones that I could pick out in the comfort of my own home. Usually I have to cram into some shop somewhere bumping into others next to me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chelbi

Hi I always buy a few to support a charity, for the past few years it has been The Friends of St Luke's but previous to that I bought them from the Donkey Sanctuary and guide dogs for the blind. You can buy all of the above from the comfort of home :)

yeh try your favourite charity's website

Also the likes of next, littlewoods and those type of places would sell cards online.

If you wanted personalised ones, try moonpig.com, vistaprint, or cardshop.ie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,853 ✭✭✭messrs

Hi

I also buy cards for charity - this year i got mine from the Irish Blue Cross

http://www.bluecross.ie/

some lovely cards, & a very worth while charity:)

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭chelbi

Another one similar to moonpig is www.funkypigeon.com I have used moonpig in the past but not the other one but from their advertising I think they are less expensive!

Advertisement