Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Bundle. Where to go?

• 01-11-2011 1:31pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭

Ok.

Been out of the games console market for years. PS1 was last console so it is that long.

Looking to get an Xbox. I am advise to get 250 over the 4

For games I would like to get a good action/adventure game. It was TR back in my day.

Would like to get a racing game also. F1 2011 or Forza 4. (Which is better) I presume Forza 4.

Any good places around which will I would get a good deal on the is?

I presume I get 2 controllers etc

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,237 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

Trampas wrote: »
    Ok.

Been out of the games console market for years. PS1 was last console so it is that long.

Looking to get an Xbox. I am advise to get 250 over the 4

For games I would like to get a good action/adventure game. It was TR back in my day.

Would like to get a racing game also. F1 2011 or Forza 4. (Which is better) I presume Forza 4.

Any good places around which will I would get a good deal on the is?

I presume I get 2 controllers etc

Amazon.co.uk have a super deal at them moment that includes many top action games and Forza 4. Free shipping too! Can't really beat that! Here's the thread on bargain alerts.

Most new Xboxes only come with 1 controller though, but a second one can be picked up pretty cheaply.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056434571

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,764 ✭✭✭Trampas

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Amazon.co.uk have a super deal at them moment that includes many top action games and Forza 4. Free shipping too! Can't really beat that! Here's the thread on bargain alerts.

Most new Xboxes only come with 1 controller though, but a second one can be picked up pretty cheaply.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056434571

Just ordered it for just over €210 for the 5 items. Thanks

Advertisement