Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork Mid week casuals Weds 2nd November

Options
  • 01-11-2011 1:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭

Cork Midweek Casuals Weds 2nd November

Inferno is on this weekend and as such some weekly practice i needed.

i can host up to 6 people in my front room, but only have the one xbox and two screens. so if you lads are coming to the casuals will one of you be able to bring along an extra console.

31 liam lynch park, glasheen road. 1600 hours onwards
    or the garage at the end of glasheen road towards wilton shopping center

for those who dont know how to get here pm me an ill send you my number to get here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

You may want to edit the title to specify you're talking about Cork casuals or make it a bit clearer in the post.

Horribly biased though it may be, but any event that doesn't specify a location that is posted about on boards is generally assumed to be in Dublin.

I only know you meant Cork since I know you're a Cork player from Tempest results, and I know the Wilton area.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

You may want to edit the title to specify you're talking about Cork casuals or make it a bit clearer in the post.

Horribly biased though it may be, but any event that doesn't specify a location that is posted about on boards is generally assumed to be in Dublin.

I only know you meant Cork since I know you're a Cork player from Tempest results, and I know the Wilton area.

thanks for the heads up mate. didn't think that far ahead

how do i edit the title?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Misty Chaos

Thanks for the heads up, doubt I'll heading to Inferno this time as I've gone into full on savings mode for the month.

I'll still be up for this, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭Shokashi

Thanks for the heads up, doubt I'll heading to Inferno this time as I've gone into full on savings mode for the month.

I'll still be up for this, though.

nice 1, we can both work on some tactics and strengthen our weaknesses

• Registered Users Posts: 3,333 ✭✭✭Sairus

Shokashi wrote: »
    thanks for the heads up mate. didn't think that far ahead

how do i edit the title?

Click the 'Edit' button on your original post, then click "Go Advanced"

I might be out for a bit, but don't bank on it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,938 ✭✭✭mackg

I'm in Tralee at the minute but wil be up to Cork tomorrow at some point depending what time I may make it up for a while.

Advertisement