Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€3 smoothie

• 01-11-2011 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭

€3 smoothie from zumo. Just print the voucher.

?ui=2&ik=57d92fa78c&view=att&th=1335f1678becc060&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,846 ✭✭✭discombobulate

€3 smoothie from zumo. Just print the voucher.

?ui=2&ik=57d92fa78c&view=att&th=1335f1678becc060&attid=0.1&disp=inline&zw
    Link to voucher would be useful ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

Not really. Have you ever tried to make a smoothie yourself? Tis v.expensive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Bigger link

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

How is this a bargain, i often get a smoothie and it only costs 3.50, so we are getting 50c off, what a deal:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭JustAddWater

How is this a bargain, i often get a smoothie and it only costs 3.50, so we are getting 50c off, what a deal:rolleyes:

With that username you think you'd be happy with 50c in your pocket

Nobody is forcing you to use the voucher. Pay 50c extra if you want to. I couldn't care less!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭draiochtanois

• Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭donkey oatey

Link to voucher would be useful ;)

Here's the link.

And yes I know €3 for mushed fruit isn't cheap but I believe a bargain is something that costs less than normal so this falls under the definition of a bargain.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Damie

Dunnes have Innocent Smoothies for sale at €1.89 or something like that....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Damie wrote: »

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭fletch

Yes €1.84 for 750ml...great value!

mathie wrote: »
    :)
    ...I stand corrected:D

Its funny how a few cents can cause a quibble with relation to 'value' with things like this, yet most of us will hit the pub at the weekend and throw €4+ for a pint each time and not have the same reservations....just a thought like

...I stand corrected:D

Its funny how a few cents can cause a quibble with relation to 'value' with things like this, yet most of us will hit the pub at the weekend and throw €4+ for a pint each time and not have the same reservations....just a thought like

Funny isn't it? For example, €55 a month for gym membership seems a lot but it is roughly 3 pints per week.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,162 ✭✭✭messinkiapina

Funny isn't it? For example, €55 a month for gym membership seems a lot but it is roughly 3 pints per week.

Considering that a pint of beer is about 3 times the price of a litre of petrol, I wouldn't be using the price of a pint as the yardstick of value for anything:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Links don't work for me?

Considering that a pint of beer is about 3 times the price of a litre of petrol, I wouldn't be using the price of a pint as the yardstick of value for anything:D

Well I don't drive so don't buy petrol but I buy pints, lots of pints!

I'm anybodys after 1 pint of petrol!.....never liked the taste tbh:p

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭powerstation

For those interested, Tesco have been doing a BOGOF on Innocent smoothies for at least the past two weeks. 3.60'ish for two, or 1.80 each.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,346 ✭✭✭✭jimmycrackcorm

Up here in Donegal they've been selling drinks at 80c. Better to drink that than petrol...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Lord Derpington

Here's the link.

You cant link to an attachment in your gmail account, save the file and add as an attachment in your post here on boards.

Or alternatively, if there is a link in the email that says something along the lines of "having trouble viewing this email" then you can use that link here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 255 ✭✭donkey oatey

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

o2 treats had half price smoothies for months got it all the time. dunno if it's one wasnt there the other day.

also the innocent smoothies are rip offs they changed from 1 litre to 750mls and barely changed the price at all. the 2 for 1 is just to trick people now, make them get used to the change at the same price.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭uli84

o2 treats smoothies are gone :( (i mean no longer available)

Advertisement