Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

find me a top quality tattooist in dublin/leinster region

Options
  • 01-11-2011 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭

hey all im looking for a good tattoo parlour preferably in dublin, i have heard colour works in temple bar is really good just need some advice on a good parlour with professional talented tattooists.

can anyone help? i know 1 or 2 places i have heard they are absolute s**t and i wont name the places but heard the tattooists in there are unprofessional and have been known to bee high on drugs while working there so just need to get advice from someone where to go thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

depends on what style you want. It's like saying somebody recommend me somewhere in leinster to buy some clothes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

i want led zeppelin symbols done. with something else, my own spin on it. what i mean is i want a professional parlour, not some place where the tattooists are high or hung over or something. a place with a good reputation is all i want.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you check this thread, it's full of reputable artists.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Nodferatu

fair enough, thanks all

Advertisement