Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Phones - Any advice/Comments

Options
  • 01-11-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16

I badly need a new mobile and am getting totally bogged down with all the choices. My present phone is a Nokia but not a smart phone. I am a pay-as-you-go customer with O2 but there are so many good deals for changing network. I want a Blackberry or Iphone but don't particulary want to go on contract as I am a very light user. Anybody got any advice, even if it is what NOT to buy. Thnx. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,236 ✭✭✭Idleater

Anybody got any advice, even if it is what NOT to buy
    A blackberry or iPhone :D

Sorry, had to be done. Do tell a bit more about what you'd like to be able to do with the phone or what other people have said what they liked about their phones that you though would be handy. Until then and without a budget it really is pick one any one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

forget apple stuff, buy an android...

everyone else is.

With a new HTC or Galaxy S 1/2 you are sorted smart phone wise.

Advertisement