Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good value catering in Swords/NCD?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,724 ✭✭✭

I'm thinking of having a party for an upcoming event and was wondering if anyone could recommend a local caterer. Not looking for anything too fancy, would need something like finger food for about 30 people. Anybody got any suggestions?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 249 ✭✭bernyh

i may have two ladies in mind that have catered for our parties in the past, very reasonable and nice ladies, pm me if interested..xx

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭Sparky84

Damien Reilly from Milestone done our parties and was very impressed.

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Kumsheen

Try the Gourmet food parlour, down the end of North Street.

• Registered Users Posts: 864 ✭✭✭Unshelved

Would really recomment Conor McGloughlin based in Skerries/Rush (he also runs Tarragon Restaurant in Skerries). We've used him a few times for family occasions and he has always been excellent. Here's his website - http://www.cateringnorthdublin.com/cateringdublin/Main/Home.htm

Advertisement