Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

gaa club membership

Options
  • 01-11-2011 5:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

hi all,
    i have a beef with the gaa club mebership fee at my local club for my little boy who loves hurling , the fee for each juvenile is 80euro , this seems rediculous for an amatuer game , when i questioned it they said 45e was the actual membership and 35euro had to be sent to the gaa executive for insurance, i said " what the mebership for so" they couldnt give me a vaild answer, the thing is i am lucky enough i only have one kid but others have 3 in the club and whoppde do they cap the fee at 260e for multiple kids in a family.

can anyone share my frustration or does anyone know if this 35e for the gaa is true

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement