Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sydney or Melbourne, which is more expensive?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭

Of the two which is the most expensive, this question is for anyone that has
    lived in the two on whv etc.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭Ozeire

zweton wrote: »
    Of the two which is the most expensive, this question is for anyone that has
    lived in the two on whv etc.

Thanks

Having lived in both I'd have to say Sydney but then again it depends on what your doing.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,240 ✭✭✭hussey

From what I heard Sydney, but it seems more high end jobs (and more wages) are here too

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Cooperspale

Sydney no question

• Registered Users Posts: 39,347 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I don't know, i was in melbourne this weekend and food and drink were defo more expensive. Accom might not be, its really depends on what you are earning too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 fizzlefozzle

Seems to be a number of different factors involved in choosing a city to work in, not just how expensive it is.

Research seems to be the thing, on what you would find suitable ... or just get a certain feel for what people say about each city, then decide on which city feels better, based on the impressions you get back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement