Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Week 9 Thread

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Antonio Brown on his own, the CB slipped on the ground and a lovely pass floating to him.

Mike Wallace runs over and vultures it :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Frisbee wrote: »
    Julio Jones on the bench... :(

Stink.

Happened to a guy in our league as well. Hes going to win his game by over 20 points anyway. How'd yours go?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,568 ✭✭✭✭Frisbee

At the moment I'm losing by 17. He's all done, I've Forte and Hester to play. It's going to be close. I could have done with Julio and his 28.40 points rather than Doug Badwin (don't ask :o) and his 3.10...

Well Forte is projected for 29 points so ya never know you might get lucky.

I've a question actually. Why does a player not come off the bench to fill a spot in your team if you forgot about the bye or whatever? In the soccer version a player can come off the bench. No doubt it leads to problems, just wondering why it doesn't happen with this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

Well Forte is projected for 29 points so ya never know you might get lucky.

I've a question actually. Why does a player not come off the bench to fill a spot in your team if you forgot about the bye or whatever? In the soccer version a player can come off the bench. No doubt it leads to problems, just wondering why it doesn't happen with this game.

Because the soccer version is no challenge at all and makes fantasy football too easy. Fantasy football has been around in the US for a long time and has always been like that. In fact even when I started playing fantasy soccer also the sub thing didnt exist. Makes life easy for those who couldnt be bothered to check in on their teams in my mind.

• Advertisement

Because the soccer version is no challenge at all and makes fantasy football too easy. Fantasy football has been around in the US for a long time and has always been like that. In fact even when I started playing fantasy soccer also the sub thing didnt exist. Makes life easy for those who couldnt be bothered to check in on their teams in my mind.

Ha ha I don't know how easy you found it but I'm finding it woeful difficult this year. Can't get any calls right.

First time playing this FF and I'm impressed. Love the whole draft element and the trading. I did the Sky Sports one before and it was ****e. Lost interest after the first week.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,774 ✭✭✭Big Daddy Cool

well my worry of having no RB's really came through this weekend, Breaston, Johnson, Ballard and Bailey done well for me, they got me to 40 odd points, and still have vick later, can still win, incredibly enough :o, thanks to my opponent having no QB or defence

Advertisement