Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coffee Pods in Cork

Options
  • 01-11-2011 7:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭

Hey guys

Bought a Philips Senseo Coffee machine today and it takes pods

I know I can get them online, but I'd prefer to buy locally and if I ever run out I'll know where to get them without the hassle of ordering etc.

My question is - would anybody here know where I could find these particular Senseo pods? Fairly certain they won't be stocked in Tesco etc. but would Mahers or Cork Coffee Roasters have them by chance?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Senseo pods are stocked in Tesco, but just the basic flavours. I had a senseo until recently, and had a coffee duck for it - it's an adapter that allows you to use any ground coffee in place of a coffee pod.

Other than Tesco, there's nowhere selling Senso pods.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Owen wrote: »
    Senseo pods are stocked in Tesco, but just the basic flavours. I had a senseo until recently, and had a coffee duck for it - it's an adapter that allows you to use any ground coffee in place of a coffee pod.

Other than Tesco, there's nowhere selling Senso pods.
    Thanks a million appreciate it!!

I'll get the pods for now but I'll prob get a duck thing - the coffee when using the duck can apparantly clog the machine though - have you had any problems with that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Never. Used the duck for about 2 years with no issue at all!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭D'Agger

Lovely stuff thanks man :)

Advertisement