Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Health Cabin, anyone?

Options
  • 01-11-2011 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever purchased from thees guys?
    http://www.healthcabin.net/
    Prices are low, they have what I'm looking for and apart from the PayPall thing look good.
    If you did, how long did delivery take and is the Dekang liquid the same as the best shop stuff?

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

Yeah I've used them. Reliable but plan for 2 weeks at least delivery wise. could be less, could be more. Hard to tell with stuff coming from China.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭tommy2bad

Thanks for that info 2 weeks is a long time when used to 'order today, vape tomorrow'. Did you use the China mail or the 20 euro post?
    Looking again, apart from having exactly what I want, theirs only 15 euro difference if I go for the first class post. And thats on a 60 euro order. That much from an Irish site gets free post and a boards discount. The margins must be very tight for sellers.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I have only ever ordered from the China sites (HC/HG etc.) when I want to get multiple items and don't mind how long it takes. It works out cheaper then but don't order from them if you are in a hurry or only want one or two items.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Gryzor

I've ordered from heaven-gifts, similar Chinese outfit. As said before, great for ordering a bunch of stuff that you're in no rush for....great prices aswell, specially with the dollar exchange rate...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,476 ✭✭✭Samba

Any opinions on the 'HC' range of liquids?

• Advertisement
Advertisement