Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need to lose 25 pound

Options
  • 01-11-2011 9:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 499 ✭✭

This time last year I was 14st 1pound and losing weight. I was training for a Marathon actually 2 of them and playing soccer at least 3 times a week. Unfortunately I broke me leg quite badly in late november playing soccer. Recently I have been told by the surgeon that Im ready to start running again. At the moment I weight about 15st 2pound. I havent eaten healthy food in about 5 months and I feel really unhealthy. I want to lose the weight for the end of January as my wife is pregnant( i have a small phobia of pictures been taken of me ) and the child is due around then. I have lost weight before and I know I can do it but just need a little help from the people here. I dont think there is any point putting up what I eat because it is basically rubbish.

tomorrow I think to start off with i will eat the following:

Breakfast = 2 slices of brown bread with a little flora on it and some water with it.

Dinner = Chicken breast, 1 roast spud, broccoli, carrots

tea time = salad with a slice of brown bread

in between I will have some low fat yogurt's ..

I will try everything to stay off tea even though I only drink the decaff stuff

thanks for any help in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

ok i am in slimming world have lost 3 stone... low fat yoghurt does not mean no fat... theres no point starving yourself, fill yourself up with pasta /rice have alook at the sw website, i would deffo reccommend it...

Advertisement